Prism One Returns
- Prism One has a 10-day return policy. The product must be unused, unopened, in its original packaging and as new.
- Custom made, made to order or special-order products are non-returnable for refunds or credit or exchange.
- In order to return a product that contains defects in workmanship and fails to function as designed within the applicable warranty period, please contact Prism One via email to Customer.Service@PrismOne.com before sending anything. Please include the original order number in the subject line of the email. Upon our approval of your return, we will issue a return authorization number and provide shipping instructions.
- We recommend using a tracked service for returns, please note we only reimburse the actual cost of return postage if the goods are proven defective as described above.
Prism One Warranty
- Unless otherwise stated by Prism One in writing, a warranty period starts the earlier of (1) 90 days following the date of purchase or (2) the date of delivery of the product to customer (or customer designated delivery facility). Warranty periods for Prism One products have different warranty periods as disclosed in the product specification sheet. We warrant our products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship throughout the applicable warranty period. The determination of whether the product is defective in its applicable warranty period shall be made solely by Prism One.
- This limited warranty is in lieu of all other express or implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose and shall only apply if the Prism One product has been installed and used in compliance with the applicable specifications and product manuals, on the product label and packaging, or on the Prism One website.
- This limited warranty does not apply to loss or damage to the product caused by: negligence; abuse; misuse; mishandling; improper installation, storage, or maintenance; damage due to fire or acts of god; vandalism; civil disturbances; power surges; improper power supply; electrical current fluctuations; corrosive environment installations; induced vibration; harmonic oscillation or resonance associated with the movement of air currents around the product; alteration; accident; failure to follow installation, operating, maintenance or environmental instructions.
- In the event any Prism One product is determined to be defective within the applicable warranty period, Prism One will, at its discretion, repair or replace the product with a product of like kind and function or refund the amount actually paid by the customer after the application of all discounts. Prism One shall not be liable for damage to components, equipment, systems or other property damaged as a result of the use of any Prism One product. The warranty date for any repaired part or replaced part returns to the date the original (first) part was purchased.
- The foregoing warranty is the sole and exclusive remedy of the purchaser of Prism One products and state Prism One’s entire liability and obligation to such purchaser. No other warranties apply. Customer’s purchase of a Prism One product constitutes its acceptance of and agreement to the foregoing warranty terms and conditions.
- This warranty gives the customer specific legal rights, which may vary from state to state and province to province. No distributor, salesperson, dealer, retailer or other representative has the authority to change or modify this warranty, wither orally or in writing, in any respect.
- Warranty is void if product is not used for the purpose for which this product is designed.